Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Disney Countdown- 2 for 1!!

I'm a little behind on my countdowns to our next Disney World Trip.  Today I offer you two for the price of one.  One look back, and one look forward.

On our last trip to Disney World one of my required destinations was an extended stop over in Fantasyland. I was excited to see some of the new-to-me attractions like Mickey's Philharmagic (which was awesome!) and Winnie the Pooh (I do miss dear old Toady, but this was incredibly charming) as well as revisiting old favorites like It's a Small World, and the Mad Tea Party, but first on my list was a long time favorite of many Disney-goers.  Peter Pan's Flight!
Picture from  http://disneyworld.disney.go.com/parks/magic-kingdom/attractions/peter-pans-flight/ 

Peter Pan's Flight is always a must for me, and is probably my favorite ride in Fantasyland.  I have always loved the story and think I sill know all the lyrics to the songs in Disney's 1953 animated film.  No trip to Disney World would be complete without flying through the Darling's window and going on an adventure with Peter, dodging pirates.




Now, looking forward, We're at the 15 week mark, it doesn't see so far away anymore!

Those who are Disney planners out there know that by this time our dining reservations have long since been made, and I'm so excited that we're trying all new places this time!  All new places except for one restaurant that we just had to go to again--Tusker House!  Tusker House was our favorite restaurant when we were there last time.  A great buffet with lots and lots of vegetarian options as well as enough to fulfill Nathan's desire for some meat, we both were excited to dig right in.  I know there are those out there that are not fans of Tusker House, and it's gotten some unfavorable reviews, and I'm always surprised to hear that because our experience was so good and we both left feeling it was one of the best meals of our trip!  Can't wait!

What about you, what are your thoughts about Tusker House?  Do you and your family have a favorite restaurant you always go back to?

Thanks for joining me on my 2 for 1 countdown today! 

No comments:

Post a Comment