Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Wordless Wednesday- Disney Architecture

Hi Everyone-

Sorry I've been away so long- it's the busy time at work!  Today is another Wordless Wednesday over at Focused on the Magic.  Today's theme is Disney Architecture.  Here's one of the most famous ones:


This is a postcard we must have sent home my grandmother when we were younger.  I found it among the Disney papers my mother saved after my grandmother died.  What better architectural symbol of Disney World to punctuate our childhood trips!

Thanks for joining me today.  For more Wordless Wednesday fun, check out:




Focused on the Magic

7 comments:

  1. That is a gorgeous picture of the castle!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back! What a beautiful shot! The castle is such a perfect example of Disney architecture! Thanks for sharing and for joining in on the Disney WW Blog Hop today!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Shot of the castle ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow - I love it! Neat "vintage" postcard, thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. And it lasts across the years!! Beautiful, "picture postcard"!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's absolutely beautiful! What a treasure you found!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, that is a gorgeous shot of the castle. And what a great find! That's a keeper for sure :)

    ReplyDelete