Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Almost Wordless Wednesday

It's Wordless Wednesday over at Focused on the Magic!  This week's pictures are brought to you by the letter E (they're also some flashback pictures from my childhood Disney adventures!)

It's Electric!


Before there were real animals in Disney World, there were these playful Jungle Cruise Elephants

At the end of a long day in Disney, me and my new friends Thumper and Piglet are Exhausted! 

Thanks for joining me today.  Check out all the other great Disney Es at Focused on the Magic!


Focused on the Magic

4 comments:

  1. Even though there are no real baby elephants, I love the fun from the original of the Jungle Cruise :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the last photo, I think that is how we all feel after a day at Disney! Disney Gal Judy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your pics, the last one is so cute ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pics but the last one is definitely my fave...so cute!!

    ReplyDelete