Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Wordless Wednesday

Here we are- another edition of Wordless Wednesday hosted by Focused on the Magic.  This week's theme? Our September calendar shot.  I had to think about this one a little, but then it occurred to me--the Disney Afternoon!  When I was a kid, we used to love watching the Disney Afternoon after school every day.  Here are a few shots from the stage show version of it in Disney World back when Toon Town was still thriving:






Focused on the Magic

7 comments:

  1. Love it! I also remember watching those shows when I was growing up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great show it was! My DS spent many an afternoon watching it after school and when we saw it at WDW it was pure magic!
    Thanks so much for sharing and for joining in on the Disney WW Blog Hop fun today!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pics! I used to love watching the Disney afternoon when I was younger, but never did see the stage shows at WDW. Thanks for the memories today!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I remember my kids watching these!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for sharing these photos! This was my son's very first Disney show in '94, and the memories are seared in my heart. Thanks so-

    ReplyDelete
  6. great finds. My kids LOVED Disney afternoon on TV
    Disney Gals-Lori

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice pics, I never did see these shows!

    ReplyDelete