Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Wordless Wednesday- Well, Almost


Hi Everyone.  It's Wednesday, which means it's time for the Wordless Wednesday Blog Hop over at Focused on the Magic.  Today's theme is brought to you by the letter O.

O is a tough one, (although I'm sure Roy O. Disney wouldn't think so if I asked him!) Here are a few that I came up with:

Orange Lantern in the Courtyard in Japan.

Oswald doesn't even get a shout-out in this Epic Mickey promo over in One Man's Dream
(Maybe those O's cancel each other out?)


Walt's Office, where all this began, preserved over at Hollywood Studios



Opaki backsides


Thanks for joining in on this fun hop.  Check out Deb's blog for more fun Disney O words:



Focused on the Magic

15 comments:

  1. Great O Choices!! Especially Oswald!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. on my list for souvenirs this trip? Oswald Ears! I love Mickey Mouse, of course, but I'm pretty partial to Oswald too.

      Delete
  2. love your pics, Oswald is a great choice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Um....Opaki backsides....SO original! Love it. Great O's.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great Os! Oswald is one of my all-time favorites, but I think the Okapi backsides are my favorite of this group - very unique! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous picture choices! Love the Oswald!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Okapi are one of our favorites too! And Oswald of course. DS just grew out of his Oswald pajamas, I wish Target would make more!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oswals PJs?! Too Cute! If they made them in adult sizes, I'd consider a set for myself!

      Delete
  7. "O" is tricky, but you found some great ones; LOVE Walt's office!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. we always do One Man's Dream, and I always get goosebumps when we look into Walt's office. The place where it all began now displayed in the place he dreamed up in his head. It's very cool!

      Delete
  8. Great choices for "O's. Oswald is my favorite of course. I'd love to find Oswald ears or Oswald anything!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What clever ones! Love them!
    Sandra
    The Adored Home

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great Job with the "O"s!! Can't believe I didn't think of Oswald!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great letter O photos! I've never seen Walt's office. I will be sure to check it out the next time I'm there.

    ReplyDelete