Friday, August 10, 2012

Destination Disney- Disney in Color

Yesterday there was another fun hop over at Heidi's Head (another fun Disney site that I discovered and really like!)  The theme of her Destination Disney Meme right now is colors.  Yesterday's color was green.  Here are some of my favorite green pictures from Disney:


The iconic Mary Poppins shrub is green:




And one of my favorite characters from Disney's movie canon, and a highlight of the Main Street Electrical Parade, is green:



Elliot!  The fun loving (and invisible) dragon sidekick to Pete. According to the song, he has the head of a camel, the neck of a crocodile and the ears of a cow, but he looks like a plain old dragon to me!

For more fun green pictures, go check out Heidi's Head!



1 comment:

  1. What great green pictures! I'm so glad you decided to join in the fun this week.

    ReplyDelete