Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Wordless Wednesday- Almost

It's time for another edition of Wordless Wednesday over at Focused on the Magic and I'm really excited for this week's theme- Disney Friends!!  You see, I visited my mother this weekend (both our birthdays are in August, so I made the three hour drive to celebrate with her).  When I arrived, she told me about a huge box of pictures she had discovered behind the couch (huge- like Rubbermaid storage container huge) and we sat and looked through all. of. them.  I found so many Disney pictures from when I was young, and it really brought back the memories of what it was like to get to Disney World and visit with Disney friends.   Here are a few of the ones I discovered:


I'm not sure what Goofy is wearing on his head


The little peanut in both of these pictures is me, by the way.


yes, that's Winnie the Pooh sitting on someone.....but no, it is not me.

Sorry this wasn't very wordless, but I did my best!  For more Disney Friends fun, check out





Focused on the Magic

8 comments:

  1. Wow, those are some great photo finds. I still think it is amazing to see how some of the characters have changed over the years, especially Winnie the Pooh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are great! That Pooh one's a bit disturbing, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love seeing old Disney photos. Pooh has certainly changed! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is really nice! Great memories!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday - to both you and your mom! What great pictures and wonderful memories! Thanks so much for sharing and for joining in on the Disney WW Blog Hop fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great shots - thanks for sharing them with us!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are so great! I especially love that wacky Goofy one! :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. A lot less wordless than we did this time around! haha. Love the pics!

    ReplyDelete