Thursday, August 16, 2012

Destination Disney- Disney in Color

The color for Heidi's Destination Disney Meme at Heidi's Head this week is PURPLE.  It may not be the most original picture (I suspect a lot of folks have a picture like this) but as he is one of the most beloved of all Epcot characters, he's my pick for this week.  My purple picture today has


Two tiny wings, 
eyes big and yellow, 
horns of a steer, 
but a lovable fellow. 
From head to tail, 
he's royal purple pigment, 
and there, voila, you've got a....




Figment!

Here's adorable Figment sporting a beret in Journey into Imagination (somehow I thankfully managed to miss the referb that created Journey into YOUR Imagination- which removed him completely).  We did see the newish referb that brought both him back on our last trip (the referb happened in 2002), and while I was happy to see him, and thought parts of this new ride were charming-- Dr. Nigel Channing doesn't really have warmth of Dreamfinder (maybe the lack of the big beard has something to do with that?) and the ride itself can't hold a candle to the charm of the original.  Oh Dreamfinder, if only I could imagine you back into Epcot!  Maybe if I concentrate hard enough......

For more purple fun- go check out Heidi's Head 




1 comment:

  1. Figment is great! I, too, miss what he used to be at Epcot.

    ReplyDelete