Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Wordless Wednesday (almost)

So, it's about time I get my act together and actually start posting on this thing. After all, our next Disney trip is only 149 days away! Today I'm posting a " Wordless Wednesday" photo and joining in with the very awesome Focused on the Magic blog (seriously, check it out, she does great work!). Away, this is supposed to be wordless, so I should cut to the chase. The theme today is parades! This picture is from the 25th anniversary celebration at Walt Disney World (you know, the one with the pink Cinderella Castle cake?).  The bears  here have been making their own cake, but they seem to have made it upside down!







Focused on the Magic

3 comments:

  1. Oh, what a great shot! Brings back wonderful memories.. except for the awful cakecastle. This is such a clever float, I wish they still had it. Thanks for sharing and thanks for joining in the Disney WW Blog Hop fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The parade was wonderful (thanks for sharing) but that castle ....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw this parade and loved the Bears' float! What a great memory to bring back! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete