Thursday, August 16, 2012

Wordless Wednesday!

Hi Everyone, I'm running a little behind this week, but welcome to another installment of Almost Wordless Wednesday hosted by awesome Focused on the Magic.  This week's theme is Night Time Magic, and without further ado, I give you Snow White and Grumpy from the Main Street Electrical Parade.  If you squint, I think that might be Doc in the background on the right hand side.


I feel like I've posted a lot of Main Street Electrical Parade pictures lately, but that's because this parade has always been a vacation staple for my family. I've been known to re-plan whole evenings to be sure that we stake out a good spot for this fun parade.  It's 100% magic to me.

For more Night Time Magic (and some awesome firework shots) check out Focused on the Magic.





Focused on the Magic

No comments:

Post a Comment